to staying again next year” – Jane & Steve
Penrose Holiday Park – Perranporth, Cornwall
Well done! You’ve found, just what you’ve been looking for, the best Holiday Park in Cornwall…at least we think so, and so do our customers who return year after year!
We are based in the heart of Cornwall so if you fancy exploring the many attractions Cornwall has to offer, Penrose Holiday Park will be your ideal base. Being only 2miles from the A30 and within a few minutes’ drive of Perranporth, Newquay, and Truro you couldn’t find a better location.
See ‘whats on site’ below. If you’ve not yet decided upon the dates you’d like to visit, check out our ‘Dates for you Diary’ page! If you can make it this Easter we would love you to join the family for our yearly site BBQ, little kids and big kids alike will enjoy our Easter Egg Hunt and Egg and Spoon race!
With one of the very best sandy beaches in Cornwall on our doorstep, our fabulous 4 star site will be a place for you and your family to experience a fantastic and truly memorable camping and touring holiday in Cornwall.
Perranporth has it all… sea, sand, surf, restaurants, bars and of course Cornish pasties a plenty!!! So you’ve found the perfect UK destination now all you need to do is book with us to make your stay in Cornwall perfect!
TO BOOK CALL US ON: 01872 573 185
What’s On Site
- Perfect central location for exploring Cornwall, set in the small tranquil village of Goonhavern.
- Fully refurbished Ladies and Gents toilet and shower block.
- Family Rooms house a baby changing unit and each cubicle contains a WC, shower and basin.
- A wet room is available for our not so able guests.
- Free hot water.
- Play area for the children.
- Laundry: washing machines, dryers and ironing board, plus a great information center.
- Bus service to Perranporth, Truro and Newquay and the local New Inn pub all within a 2 minute walk.
- Dogs allowed with well behaved owners only! On leads in all areas of the park. Dog Field for exercising.
- Takeaway opens during the peak season and other busy periods for breakfast and evening meals.
- Level Pitches all of a generous size, on grass or hard-standing, non-electric, serviced or fully serviced.
- Families and Couples, no large groups permitted.
- Add in Campers Kitchen with fridge, freezer, microwave and bottle warmer all free of charge.
- Play area with swings, slide, climbing wall, monkey bars and table tennis.
- A stroll to the local shop, post office and pub